Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM) will teach you how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you too.
Benefits of choosing the Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM) certification are:
- Learn how to manage and cope with change
- Help people and teams around you cope with change
- Develop the ability to identify options and put things together in a way that works
Who should take the Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM)
- Problem or Change Managers
- Aspiring Problem or Change managers already working in education and seeking career progression
- Aspiring Problem or Change managers working in the private sector looking for a change of career direction
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Secrets of Change Management
40 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (28 out of 40) to pass
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM)
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM) Certificate is valid for life.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times