Most of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, and (worst of all!) budgets. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you’re going to succeed in today’s business world, particularly as a supervisor. Even better, financial terms are not as scary as they seem!
Benefits of choosing the Certified Finance Manager (Level-1) (CFM)™ certification are:
- First step in the Finance Management profession
- Enhance the capabilities of finance professionals
- Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red
Who should take the Certified Finance Manager (Level-1) (CFM)™
- Anyone who is a part of the Department of Finance and Deregulation Financial Management and Budgeting
- Anyone needing to develop their understanding of finance, budgeting and accounts
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Budgets and Managing Money
40 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (28 out of 40) to pass the exam.
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Certified Finance Manager (Level-1) (CFM)™
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The Certified Finance Manager (Level-1) (CFM)™ Certificate is valid for life.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times