Benefits of choosing the Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM)™ certification are:
- Learn hiring process and resource inventory management
- Familiarize yourself with workplace situations
- Understand dispute resolution through mediation
- What it takes to have the right people ready
- Understand performance review and its essentials components
Who should take the Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM)™
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, human resources directors, organizational development directors, employees and non-HR managers.
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- HR Training for the Non HR Managers
- Employee Dispute Resolution
- Talent Management
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
100 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (75 out of 100) to pass the exam.
Duration of exam
1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM)™
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times