In today’s changing workplace, many new supervisors are unsure of their roles and responsibilities. They have little experience dealing with the challenges of managing work through others. They haven’t had the opportunity to develop those critical skills of planning work, leading their group, and communicating with their employees, their colleagues, and their manager. This certification will give you just that opportunity.
Benefits of choosing the Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS) certification are:
- Dealing with supervisory problems
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Develop critical skills of planning work
- How to delegate effectively
Who should take the Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS)
- Both new and experienced supervisors.
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Supervisor Professional
- Performance Management
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors
- Conference and Event Management
100 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (70 out of 100) to pass.
Duration of exam
1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS)
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS) Certificate is valid for life.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times