Scrum is an Agile Project Management Framework to develop great products that customers love. Scrum is an iterative and incremental agile software development method for managing software projects and product or application development.
Benefits of choosing the Certified Scrum Master (CSM)™ certification are:
- Globally recognized certification
- CSM certification valid across industries
- Peer learning and live simulation application of scrum terminology, practices and principles
- Greater job prospects
Who should take the Certified Scrum Master (CSM)™
- Team members
- Project managers
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- The history of Agile
- Introduction to Scrum
- Planning and estimation
- Roles and responsibilities
- Assimilation of Scrum
- Summarizing exercise
40 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (28 out of 40 correct) to pass.
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)™
has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM)™
is valid for life.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the first (1st) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least seven (7) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for second (2nd) time or any subsequent time. The exam can be taken any number of times.