It deals with body language which can make or break your efforts to establish long, trusting relationships.
Benefits of choosing the Certified Sales & Marketing Professional (CSMP)™ certification are:
- Leadership - This certification signifies you are dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself and your staff.
- Recognition - Only the top sales and marketing professionals seek sales certification and marketing certification, indicating that you are a leading sales and marketing professional.
- Knowledge - It improves your understanding of the most current sales and marketing processes and trends.
Who should take the Certified Sales & Marketing Professional (CSMP)™
- Corporate Members (Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Executives)
- Small Business Owners and Managers
- Service Providers
- Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Business Development, Distributor Representatives
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Marketing and Sales
- Body Language
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Marketing with Social Media
- Basic Internet Marketing
80 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (56 correct) to pass.
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Certified Sales & Marketing Professional (CSMP)™
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The Certified Sales & Marketing Professional (CSMP)™ is valid for life
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times