Team Leaders represent an important force, crucial interface between the employee and the managers of the organization. Team Leaders usually have more experience and more skill than the employees you supervise, because management tends to look for super people to fill those roles.
Benefits of choosing the Certified Team Leader (CTL) certification are:
- Practical look at current leadership practices
- Learn about responsibility for establishing and maintainig team
- Internalize the four pillars of self-leadership and to make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where they want to go
Who should take the Certified Team Leader (CTL)
- Managers and team leaders with responsibility for establishing and maintaining an effective and well-motivated team
- Practicing or potential first line managers
- Middle managers from academic and professional/support services
- Anyone in a leadership position wishing to lead
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Team Building
- Building Better Teams
- Leadership Skills
70 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 80% (56 out of 70) to pass
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Certified Team Leader (CTL)
certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times