The ISO 20000 standard was formerly known as BS 15000 and is aligned with the process approach defined by the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® from the United Kingdom Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
Benefits of choosing the ISO 20000 − ITSM Certificate are:
- How to coordinate and manage IT services
- How to plan the activities for the four service provision areas
- How to document processes and activities
- How to manage documents through their lifecycle
- How to define roles and responsibilities
- How to review and manage staff competencies and training needs
- How to handle risks to the Service Management organisation on the operational and tactical level
- How to apply continual service improvement
- How to report on performance and effectiveness of processes
- How to report on the performance of services
- How to define improvements for the IT service provisioning processes
- How to define a plan for a Service Management process
Who should take the ISO 20000 − ITSM Certificate?
The target group for this qualification includes those personnel who are involved in a practical way in
- Implementation, improvement or quality assurance of IT service provision processes
- Implementation or improvement of the IT Service management system
- Coordinating IT service provision areas
- Reporting on the performance and effectiveness of IT Service Management
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
65% of the questions to be answered correctly (52 of 80).
Duration of exam
2 Hour (120 minutes)
The only prerequisite you will need is a general background knowledge and experience of project management. In that way you will be able to relate the specific terms and stages of the PRINCE2® methodology to your own personal experience
The foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.