Benefits of choosing the APM certification are:
- Contributes to higher billing rate
- Opens doors to new clients
- Offers international recognition
- Establishes credibility
The Associate in Project Management (APM) offers a fundamental awareness of project management terminology and is for those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
This program is designed for the entry level and new project manager. It is designed to offer those who want to start a career in the field of Project Management or work under Project Managers.
Who should take the APM certification?
- Project team member
- Junior project management practitioner
- New to the project management profession
- Undergraduate or graduate student with an interest in project management
- Any one who is interested to start his career in the field of project management
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Training
- Intermediate Project Management
50 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (35 out of 50 correct) to pass.
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
The APM Certificate
is valid for life.
Retaking of exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times