Benefits of choosing the CLSSBB™ certification are:
- Demonstrates ones ability to apply Enterprise wide high-complex DMAIC projects
- Demonstrates ones ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long term Continuous
- Improvement philosophy in their organizations
- Gives cutting-edge value to professional datum
- Improves job performance
- Opens up greater career prospects
- The ability to deliver business benefits effectively
- The knowledge and skillset to enhance efficiency of processes and workflows
- Competence, which is highly demanded in the industry (Analytical, Statistical, Facilitation, Project Management Skills etc.)
- Ideal preparation for a leadership role
Who should take the CLSSBB™ certification?
- Anyone who will be leading a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project or would like to master the principles involved to further their professional skills
- It applies to staff, line supervisors, managers and directors in such areas as manufacturing, operations, customer service, engineering, IT, marketing, logistics, sales, quality, purchasing, health care, education, and health and safety
- The certification is important to those who are a full time Project Managers
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Organizational Roadblocks and Lean Management
- Pre-define DMAIC and Define
- Lean Process Improvement
The exam comprises of 150 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (112 out of 150) Correct to pass.
Duration of exam
2 Hours (120 minutes)
CLSSBB™ certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
Retaking of exam
- The validity period of Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSBB)™ Certificate is 5 years, the candidate needs to retake the exam to renew the Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)™ Certificate once in 5 years to maintain the credentials intact.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)™ Certificate and e-courseware is Accredited and Approved by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO)