Benefits of choosing the CLSSYB™ certification are:
- Recognize the advantages of Six Sigma
- List the industries where it can be applied
- Explain the use of the DMAIC methodology to achieve process excellence
- Describe the use of statistics in applying the DMAIC methodology
- The ability to deliver business benefits effectively
- The knowledge and skillset to enhance efficiency of processes and workflows
- Competence, which is highly demanded in the industry (Analytical, Statistical, Facilitation, Project Management Skills etc.)
- Ideal preparation for a leadership role
Who should take the CLSSYB™ certification?
- Members of the service sector who need familiarity with the Lean Six Sigma process and basic process improvement tools
- Individuals who are on teams and in organizations that are beginning to deploy Six Sigma
- One who is looking to be a member of the Six Sigma Project
- Classroom training
- e-Learning access
- Basic statistics
- Lean glossary
- Lean process improvement
The exam comprises of 50 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (35 correct) to pass.
Duration of exam
1 Hour (60 minutes)
CLSSYB™ certification has no pre-requisites (completion of an e-course is not mandatory from GAQMBok portal), but highly recommended as maximum number of questions are drawn from the e-course in the actual exam.
Retaking of exam
- The CLSSYB™ Certificate is valid for life.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time
- The exam can be taken any number of times
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)™ Certificate and e-courseware is Accredited and Approved by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO)